E-RCF:Simplified Analytic Screen Becomes Non-editable After Closing A Modal Window
(Doc ID 2603077.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user configuring the Simplified analytics with a simple table and chart as display options and Clicking on Related action and select Notify PVG, which will open Notify subpage in Modal window.
When the user closes the modal window on a simplified analytics page, the page gets grey-out and no action can be taken on this page until the user is not refreshing.
1. Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools >Portal > Related Content Service > Manage Related Content Service.
Select Pivot Grid tab. Enter “Change Request Aging” and click search. Click on Edit
2. Add a row with Service as “PO_NOTIFY_PVG_FL” and select service target as “Modal Window”
3. Click on configure, enter values in mandatory fields and click OK.Save the page.
4. Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools >Portal > Related Content Service > Manage Related Content Service.
Enter “Project Analytics” and click search. Click on Edit.
5. Add a new row, enter page name, service as ANALYTICSERVICE and select pivot as “SCR_AGING_PIVOT” and then click on Configure.
6. Enter values as per the screenshot click OK and save the Page.
7. Click on Project Analytics link
8. Open supplementary panel and click + for adding new analytics.
9. Select “Change Request Aging” from the dropdown and click Next.
10. Click next and Proceed to the final analytics page where we can see graph as per the screenshot.
11. Click on Related action and select Notify PVG, which will open Notify subpage in Modal window above the analytics page.
12. Close this modal window by clicking the close button present on top-right side of page. You will notice Analytics page grey-out and no action can be taken on this page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document