URL Links From Job Offer Notification and Unsubmitted Applications on Candidate Gateway Redirects User To Classic Page Instead Of Fluid
(Doc ID 2603226.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Applicant clicks on the URL Link from Job Offer notification, the URL is getting redirected to classic page instead of a fluid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as an External Applicant
2. Apply and submit for the Job from the Careers Page
3. Login as a Recruiter and Accept the job
4. Send a Job Offer to the Applicant.
5. Applicant receives job offer released through email notification with the URL link in the email to accept offer or not.
6. When the Applicant clicks on the URL Link; page gets redirected to classic page instead of fluid.
The same issue happens while clicking on URL in an Unsubmitted Application on Candidate Gateway
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document