ECM: Unable to Journal Generate Reverse Accounting entries to GL after 9.2 PUM 30
(Doc ID 2603381.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Journal Generate Reverse Accounting entries to General Ledger after PUM 30.
1. Add Bank Transfer
2. Select Settlements > Approve Settlements
3. Financial Gateway > Payment Dispatch > Dispatch Settlements > Dispatch Status = Paid
4. Automated Accounting
5. View/Approve Entries > Set Status = Final > Save > GL Status changes to None
6. Journal Generate > Accounting Entries Journal Generated
7. Reverse Accounting > Accounting Entry Status = Final > GL Status = Hold and field is grayed out
8. There is not a way to set the GL Status = None to Journal Generate entries
NOTE: This is not an issue specific to BAX entries. This also affects EFT, Manual Accounting Entry, etc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document