Description Type Inconsistency Between Search Criteria Lookup And Search Results On Job Opening Posting Library Page
(Doc ID 2603504.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactivated 'description type' is appearing on Job Opening Posting Library search results but description type lookup not showing the inactivated description type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Posting Descriptions
2. Click on Search
3. Select a description type from the search results
4. Change status to Inactive then click on Save.
5. Now Go to Navigator > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Posting Description Library
6. Click on Search
7. Note in search results that description type inactivated in step 4 is appearing.
8. Select look-up on the description type field
9. Note that description type inactivated in step 4 is cannot be selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document