CAF Fields Do Not Retrieve Values
(Doc ID 2604117.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Campus Solutions 9.2 PUM 14
When a value exists for a CAF field on a page, there is an uncommon scenario where this value is not retrieved and displayed when the page is loaded or refreshed.
- Record is STDNT_CAR_MLSTN / STNDT_MLSTN_CAF
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment>Enroll Students>Student Milestone
- Select a student that does not have an Academic Plan recorded for their milestone (this is a rare case, but valid as ACAD_PLAN is not a required field here)
- In a new EFFDT row, add a value for the CAF attribute.
- Save. This successfully saves the entered CAF value to the database, which can be verified (SELECT * FROM PS_STDNT_MLSTN_CAF WHERE EMPLID = '[TEST STUDENT'S EMPLID)
- Return to search, then select the same student.
- Observe the field for this CAF value.
Result: field is blank instead of displaying the expected value, despite this value having been properly saved to the DB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document