EAP: 2ND 1099 Correction File references wrong Class in the "A" Record, Positions 28-48
(Doc ID 2604322.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A 1099 Correction is made and the Withholding Sent File process is run. A second 1099 Correction is made by zeroing out an amount. The generated correction file references the wrong Class in the IRS file "A" Record, Positions 28-48.
1. Run Withholding Sent File process for existing data > 8 listed Suppliers for 2019 in the WTHD_SENT_DTL
2. USA1099001 > Add Withholding Voucher > Pay Voucher through Express Payment > Payment Post
3. Post Withholding
4. Withhold 1099 Report Job > Check box for “Has the 1099-MISC containing Box 7 Non Employee Compensation file been sent and accepted by the IRS?”
5. Withholding Sent File > Check box for “Has the 1099-MISC containing Box 7 Non Employee Compensation file been sent and accepted by the IRS?”
6. USA1099001 now exists in the WTHD_SENT_DTL
7. Adjust Withholding USA0000018 > Three original payments = 3000.00 > Class 07
Add Legacy row to zero out amount = -3000.00
8. Withhold 1099 Report Job > box checked for "Has the 1099-MISC containing Box 7 Non Employee Compensation file been sent and accepted by the IRS?"
9. AP_APY1099 shows file is empty for ORIG_NEC file > this is correct
10. IRS_001 file contains correction for USA0000018 > “A” Record references Class 1 in Positions 28-48 > Class 7 should be referenced > this is not correct
11. 1099 MISC Copy B > CORRECTED box checked > zero amounts in the boxes > this is correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document