Inventory Transfer from Different Unit of Measure Creates Inventory Quantity that Cannot be Divided by Destination Unit of Measure
(Doc ID 2604752.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory Transfer from UOM XX to YYY allows quantity, which is not divided by the UOM YYY size
When the stock is being transferred from one Unit of Measure(UOM) to another Unit of Measure (UOM), PeopleSoft allows Inventory quantity that is not divisible by the new Unit of Measure(UOM).
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create new item.
- Setup Two new Units of Measure (UOM), Measure1 and Measure2: Measure2 = 12 Measure1.
- Make sure no Negative inventory is allowed for the Business Unit.
- Make Express putaway for 11 Measure1 in one storage area.
- The transfer page should be used to transfer 1 Measure2 into another area.
- It gives a warning. But allows the transfer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document