EAR9.2:Users Can Unpost Same Direct Journal Deposit ID Again and Again
(Doc ID 2605177.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing a Direct Journal unpost, users are returned to the same page where they can select the same Deposit ID to unpost once again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a deposit and select Journal Directly check, complete the Direct Journal- journal generated to General Ledger (GL);
- Go to Accounts Receivable > Payments > Direct Journal Payments > Unpost Direct Journal Enter Deposit Unit, click on Search;
- The unpost Distribution Lines appear;
- Click OK to post to Pay_misc_dst table- problem is that the Unpost button is still available for that same Deposit ID;
- When leaving the page, users get the Save question, but there is no Save on the page;
- Users can leave the page then come back and click the same Unpost button again. Users get more unpost rows for the same Deposit ID, which should not happen;
- After running Journal Generator, all rows distributed to General Ledger (GL) - this should not be the case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document