EPY: Classic Plus Earnings Program Table Throwing Message “Do you want to save your changes? …..” in Error
(Doc ID 2605242.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: PeopleTools 8.57
When adding or deleting Earnings Codes on Earnings Program page, the search does not work as expected when using Classic Plus.
Customer receives the error:
"Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and Save, or No to discard your changes"
STEPS to REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Earnings Program Table Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Compensation and Earnings > Earnings Program Table
2. Select Earnings Program KU2
3. Insert Effective Date
4. Click add the plus on First row AWA
5. Add/Enter VSL
7. Return to Search
8. Select Earnings Program KU2 again
9. Click on the Search Icon, search for VSL **NOTE the scroll box still says 1-7 of 12 NOT 12-12 of 12
10. Click on Return to Search receive message “Do you want to save your changes? …..”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document