Contract Associated with Purchase Order (PO) Line In Open Status Can be Cancelled
(Doc ID 2605642.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the CANCEL_STATUS from PO_LINE is O (Open), the contract that is associated with the PO can be canceled.
- Enable the workflow.
- Set the Default PO Status to Open.
- Add a procurement contract.
- Create a PO and use Copy From Contract option.
- Select the contract and save the PO.
- The status of the line is Open.
- Open the contract, select the status Canceled and save the contract.
- Submit the PO for approval.
- The PO is in Pending Approval status and cannot be edited.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document