E-PUM: OHS Domain Is Not Being Created when Installing HCM PUM Image 29 on Linux
(Doc ID 2605654.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the HCM PUM Image 29 on Linux the OHS domain is not getting created at all.
The OHS domain was configured as stated in "Completing the DPK Initialization with Customization" section of the documentation (PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.57 Deployment Packages Installation).
From the logs it seems the script tried booting up domains, but there aren’t any files that got created in OHS Domain home directory, specified in the psft_customizations.yaml file.
The following error is seen in the log:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run HCM PUM Image 29 on Linux
2. Answer "N" to the following prompt: Do you want to continue with the default initialization process?
3. Create psft_customizations.yaml file to configure OHS domain
4. Run the Puppet apply command
5. Script fails with error
6. Notice that the OHS domain is not created at all
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document