Life Event Document Uploads Are Being Approved Automatically
(Doc ID 2605895.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Only a single employee has the Role of Benefits Administrator on their User Profile. When that employee uploads a document in a Life Event that has to be approved, it is being automatically approved without the employee taking any further action.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The employee who is the only one in this environment with the Role of Benefits Administrator on his/her User Profile begins a Life Event (Navigation: Self Service > Benefits > Life Event).
2. Employee uploads a document (Document Upload step).
3. Employee gets message that document must be approved.
4. Step immediately shows as complete and Event can proceed.
5. No document shows as requiring approval (Navigation: Benefits > Approve Document Upload).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document