E-PIA: Unable to Update the Billing Option from Bill to Defer on the Last Row of the Billing Worksheet.
(Doc ID 2605963.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update the Billing Option from Bill to Defer on the fourth row of the Billing Worksheet. The system automatically updates the Billing Option back to BILL.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Create a Temporary Billing Worksheet preferably through Customer Contracts with 5 BILL rows or more.
2) Find the Billing Worksheet in the Update Billing Worksheet page
3) Click on the Line Details tab.
This particular example has 13 rows. It defaults to the top 4 rows:
4) Update the Billing Option on the fourth row to Defer with a Defer date of today’s date or future date.
5) Press the Return key on your keyboard. The Billing Option switches back to BILL and Defer Date blanks out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document