Maintain Data Privacy Settings Component Doesn't Always Save
(Doc ID 2606729.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Campus Solutions 9.2, all versions prior to PUM 15
The Maintain Data Privacy page/component does not always save changes made by the user to the selection state of the 'Personal Identifier' or 'Sensitive' checkbox fields. This is erroneous behavior, it is expected that changes made by the user to any field on this page should be saved on component save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Enterprise Components> Data Privacy Framework > Maintain Data Privacy Settings
- Search for a product to display relevant records/fields (in this example, enter 'Student Financials' into the Product filter and click Search)
- Enable the 'Sensitive' checkbox for the ACCOUNT_TOT_VW row.
- Save the component. * * * So far, no issue has been observed. * * *
- Run the search (by 'Student Financials' product) to refresh the rows on this page.
- Uncheck the 'Sensitive' field and save the component.
- Rerun the search again and observe the 'Sensitive' field.
Result: This does not work. The 'Sensitive' checkbox remains enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document