Suggested / Related Actions Link Opening on CRM Instead of HCM
(Doc ID 2606759.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upgrading from PeopleTools from 8.52.16 to 8.56.13, related actions on the Case Details tab connected to HCM, when selected is opening the HCM page on the CRM.
On a case created on CRM in Tools 8.56.13, the related actions on the Case Ddetails tab are connected to HCM. When an action is selected e.g. Human Resources "Personal Information" Go button, it is opening the HCM page on
the CRM application.
On the PeopleTools 8.52.12n, the related actions on HelpDesk Case CRM page are opening on the HCM side and users can navigate to other HCM pages using that link.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
- Configure Integration between CRM 9.2 and HR 9.2
- Setup the Actions Link to HR from CRM from HRHD Case Component. Navigate to Setup CRM, Product Related, Call Center, Link Definition Add links here for HRMS Version being used and set it to Active status
- Navigate to PeopleTools, Portal, Node definitions, Node name: HRMS or HR
node name (remote node) that is configured on your CRM environment.
In the Portal tab, define the Content URI and Portal URI
Content URI Text: http://xxxxxx111.xx.com:7010/psc/h900zxzx/
Portal URI Text: http://xxxxxx111.xx.com:7010/psp/h900zxzx/
- Make sure the users in both systems (CRM and HCM) have the right role to view the HCM pages
- Login as HHDUSA_AGT3 or HHDUSA_MGR in CRM
- Create a HR HelpDesk Case
- Go to Suggested Actions below Case Details tab
- Click Go button for Human Resources "Personal Information"
- User is taken to HR System Contact Information page (HR page) and there is NO way to navigate to other HR pages
- In customer's CRM 9.2 env on Tools 8.52.16, HR Contact Information page is shown as well and users can navigate to other HR pages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document