Mass Change Adding One Time Address Functionality Updates Non-selected Lines
(Doc ID 2606787.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the mass change functionality from the fluid tile to add one time address for some lines, system is updating all the lines and not only the selected lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Disable the NO_ONETIME_SHIPTO role action
2. Create a new requisition using the requisition tile and add three lines
3. Select two lines and press on mass change.
4. Add one time address for these two lines only.
5. Review the other not changed line and notice that the new address got defaulted there too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document