Getting "Page Data Is Inconsistent With Database" On Save & Submit a Punchout Requisition
(Doc ID 2606808.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When returning back from punching out to supplier website and pressing on save and submit requisition, getting "Page data is inconsistent with database" if there are several other users manually sourcing requisition to a PO in the same time of returning back from punchout to requisition page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new ePro requisition
- Punchout to supplier website and order some items.
- While checking out and returning back to requisition page, several other users are manually sourcing requisition to a PO.
- Or instead of step #3 update the INSTALLATION_PO. LAST_PO_STG_ID manually.
- Getting error message while saving and submit the requisition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document