Collaboration Icon on Supplier Contract Workbench Page is Not Displaying Collaboration Comments
(Doc ID 2606818.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When pressing on the collaboration icon on the supplier contract workbench, there will be no comment on this page, however the comments are there on the Collaboration History page, Also When pressing on the same icon for a contact that has been amended and does not have collaboration history for the current amendment version of the agreement, showing the detail showed in the Supplier Contract Workbench was actually for the original agreement (which was 2 document life cycle versions prior) and not for the current version of the document.
Also it is missing the comments as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to supplier contract workbench and search for a contract that has collaboration history and is beyond the status of “Pending Collaboration
2. Press on the collaboration icon.
3. Notice that there is no comment on that page.
4.Go to Document maintenance page and press on the Document Version History link. Find the row for “Finalized Collaboration” and click the “Details” link
5. Comments present in that page.
6. Now navigate to Supplier Contracts > Supplier Contract WorkBench. Enter in a contract ID that has been amended and does not have collaboration history for the current amendment version of the agreement.
7. Note that the Collaboration Comments are missing from the Collaboration History page
8. In the Document Management page, Click the Document Version History link.Notice that the current Amendment Version for this agreement is Amendment 2. This amendment does not have a history row for “Finalized Collaboration”The original agreement version of the document (no amendment) was the version of the document which had a history row for “Finalized Collaboration”. The detail showed in the Supplier Contract Workbench was actually for the original agreement (which was 2 document lifecycle versions prior) and not for the current version of the document.Click the details link
9. Notice that here the Collaboration comments are present
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document