After Adding All Journals Ready for Approval to Configure Pagelets there is no clickable link in Fluid Workcenter (shows "Hyper Link" as Text Instead of an Actual Link)
(Doc ID 2606836.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "All Journals Ready for Approval" link in My Work in GL WorkCenter (fluid) is not a valid clickable link. The link listed is "Hyper Link" with a blank oval to the right.
1) Go to My Work Tab of Enterprise Components -> Workcenter/Dashboards -> Cofigure Pagelet
2) In the My Work Links Area, click on the + sign on the left hand side of the page to add a new row, then click on define, then click on Import Link.
3) Enter ALL JOURNALS READY FOR APPROVAL
4) Make Object Owner ID = General Ledger. Click on Search
5) After clicking Search, click on circle next to All Journals Ready for approval under System Defined My Work Links and click on OK.
6) Click on Public and click on OK.
7) Click on Activate My Work Settings
8) GO to *FLUID* GL Workcenter and see the issue: (Page doesn’t show all journals ready for approval, all it shows is “Hyper Link” with a grayed out oval).
Please see replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document