EAP: Supplier Save Error - Contact 1 Does Not Have a Valid Address (7025,100)
(Doc ID 2607280.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After PUM 33, an invalid error is received saving a Supplier in Update Display mode when a change is made to an Address Description.
Contact 1 does not have a valid address (7025,100)
1. Supplier USA0000055 > Address has two Effective Dates: 01/01/1980 and 02/09/1996
2. Contacts only has one Effective Date 01/01/1980 > Linked to Address 1
3. Open USA0000055 in Update Display mode> Do not check boxes for Include History or Correct History
4. Go to Address tab and change the Description
6. Message: Contact 1 does not have a valid address. (7025,100)
7. Error does not occur when Supplier is opened using either Include History or Correct History
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document