EGL 9.2: Allocation Process Creates Journals for Translation Ledger Lines only with Additional Lines from Previous Step Within same Group
(Doc ID 2607431.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocations process creates journal with translation ledger lines populated with data belonging to previous Step, and no lines created for primary ledger, when pool amount is zero.
1. Ledger Group has two Ledgers (General Ledger > Ledgers > Ledger Groups)
- Primary Inherit Base Currency
- Translation USD Currency
2. Business Unit's Base Currency = USD (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > General Ledger Definition)
- Currency Option: Translate Ledger Exchange Rate = Inherit from Primary Ledger
3. Create three Allocation Steps with different Pools/Target/Offset
4. Add above 3 Steps to same Allocations Group
5. Create Pool Data
- First step's total pool amount does not equal 0.00
- Second and third steps' total pool = 0.00
6. Run Allocation Request
See replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document