Older Due Date Still Appears For That Specific Checklist Item Code
(Doc ID 2607498.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to manually add new, current, effective dated row checklist items, , that older due date still appears for that specific checklist item code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main menu-> Campus community-> Checklists-> Setup Check lists-> Checklist table
2. The original Checklist Table setup for Checklist Code 'XXXX' has two Item Codes listed. A and B. Both have a due date of 4/02/2004.
3. Today, added a new Effective Dated row and I removed the Item Code B. I updated the due dates on the Checklist Table to 04/02/2020.
4. Moving over to the Checklists > Person Checklists > Checklist Management - Person..
Manually assigned a student the Checklist 'XXXX'. The due date for Item Code A has the correct due date.
5. Going to manually add the Item Code B Checklist Item code, which will appear with the older Due date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document