E-508: Content Appears to Semantically be a Description List, but it is not Marked Up as a Description List
(Doc ID 2607602.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Content appears to semantically be a description list (dl), but it is not marked up as such. List of "Business Unit", "Description", and "Short Description" are affected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (this is just one example):
1. Navigate to Supplier Portal
2. Select the Bidding Opportunities tile
3. Select the Filter Items button
4. Select the Lookup Business Unit button
5. Select the List button
6. This content appears to semantically be a description list (dl), but it’s not coded as such.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document