GP CHINA Revised Tax Report Effective January 1st, 2019
(Doc ID 2607872.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll China - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
China Tax Forms 2019, is legislative change in continuation with Accumulative Withholding Tax Calculation method delivered previously.
Highlights Of The Changes
- BIP and SQR – Earlier the tax reports were delivered in both BIP and SQR. The new Tax Forms for 2019 delivered only in BIP and option to run the Tax Report using SQR is disabled. The existing SQR continue to be present in the system, however Peoplesoft will not be supporting it for Tax Forms 2019 and henceforth.
- Going forward, only the BIP reporting will be maintained. For generating any previous report the same BIP format will be available and end user need to regenerate reporting data using “Create Reporting data CHN”. End user will not be able to run SQR for previous years as well.
- The tax Forms are delivered in both pdf and .csv format as earlier.
- The Tax Forms are supported in both Chinese and English language. Earlier, there were Detailed and Summary reports. With new norms, there is only one form. The existing detailed tax Report format is modified for the same. Unlike earlier Forms for Summary Tax Report where each text was duplicated, the new tax forms has only one set of text in respective language. It is expected to run the Translation scripts for using reports in Chinese Language.
- As part of enhancement, there is change to writable array and the writable array record (GPCN_TAXRPT_WA) comes with the Archive (Shadow) table used in Data Archiving for record GPCN_TAX_WA_HST.
Pre-Requisites: It is expected that Accumulative Withholding Tax Calculation Method (<Bug 29132229> ) is in place before applying this change.
Below is a summary of bugs included for China Tax Forms:
<Bug 30190441> GPC TAX REPORT IS REVISED SINCE 2019 - NEW FIELDS
<Bug 30190542> GPC TAX REPORT IS REVISED SINCE 2019 - RULES / NON RULES
<Bug 29599545> GPC TAX REPORT IS REVISED SINCE 2019
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Highlights Of The Changes|