Enrollment Verification Print Not Taking Service Indicator Into Account
(Doc ID 2608137.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Enrollment Verification Report still prints even if a student has negative service indicator not to print
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up Service Indicator to not print the Enrollment verification
- Assign the Enrollment verification service indicator to a student with an effective date in the past.
- Assign a more recent Service Indicator that has a greater impact with a more recent effective date.
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment -> Enrollment Verification -> Enrollment Verification and try to print for student.
- The Enrollment Verification still prints
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document