EPC: Project Status Default Page-prompt For Pending Status Showing Status That Have Active Processing
(Doc ID 2609624.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Project Status Defaults Page - prompt for Pending Status showing status that is associated with Active Processing status as of the effective date which is incorrect
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Project Costing> Project Options> Status Types
2. Open "Proposed" Status in correction history mode. See that it has an effective dated row of 01/01/1900 and the Processing status associated is "Pending"
3. Add a new effective dated row of 01/01/1990 and the Processing status associated is "Active" and save
4. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Project Costing> Project Options> Project Status Defaults. Open existing value in correction history mode
5. Notice that there will be an effective date row for 01/01/1900 and *Pending field (Under processing status) is associated with P.
6. Now change the effective date to 01/01/1990. Then look up for the *Pending field . The prompt is displaying the value 'P' - Proposed. This should not be the case as this status is associated with 'Active' processing status as of effective date 01/01/1990 because of the step performed in #3. This is incorrect behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document