E-PIA: SignOn Event Message Always Send User to Homepage Instead of Page Pointed in Deep Link URL
(Doc ID 2609798.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After turning on a SignOn/event message from PIA, signon event message always send user to homepage instead of deep link specified.
When users try to login into PeopleSoft with approvals direct deep link URL (received in email), hitting on the URL take them to the login page, after login to PIA, the event message triggers and clicking on continue on event message window, resets the URL and takes them to the homepage instead of the desired deep link approval page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to FSCM 9.2 and PT 8.55
2. Navigate to "peopletools>utilities>SignOn/Event messages" and enable signon Event Message
3. Navigate to Approvals (example) and copy the deep link for any approval. Alternatively use email approval links.
4. Click on Approval deep link which takes to the signon page. Login to peoplesoft after entering user credentials.
5. Signon Event message appear. Click on Continue.
6. URL changes and user will land to Classic Homepage rather then routed to actual deep link approval page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document