EPY: Retro Pay Request is Not Reset To "Recalculate Request" for a New Trigger if Current Open Request is "Action Required"
(Doc ID 2609919.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retro pay request not reset to "Recalculate Request" for a new trigger if current open request is "Action required".
Based on PeopleBooks, if a new Job/AddPay trigger is processed and an "open" Retro Pay Sequence Number exists for the employee/empl_rcd, the new trigger will be added to the existing "open" RetroPay Sequence Number and the process flag of the existing "open" Retro Pay Sequence Number will be set to "Recalculate Request". Unfortunately, if the existing "open" Retro Pay Sequence Number has a Process Flag “Action required”, the application does not reset the process flag to "Recalculate request" and therefore the "open" Retro Pay Sequence Number is not automatically reprocessed by the Retro Pay calculation program as would the “Recalculate request”.
The following steps to reproduce the issue:EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
1. Hire an employee
2. Run a few pay periods
3. Insert a row in JOB prior to the confirmed paycheques and change his compensation rate
4. Verify the retro was triggered as "Not Processed"
5. Run a retro pay calculation
6. Go via SQL and change the retro process flag to "Action Required" in RETROPAY_RQST and RETROPAY_EARNS
7. Go to JOB data again, and insert another row to trigger a retro for another compensation change
8. Verify if the retro pay request process flag did change the "Action Required" to "Recalculate"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document