Enhancement Request to Add the Ability To Search By Requester Name On Requester Lookup Page Regardless if the Full Authority for All Requesters option is Selected or not Selected
(Doc ID 2610145.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ability to lookup other requesters by the requester name field regardless if the Full Authority for All Requesters option is selected or not selected
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences > Define Procurement Preferences > Requisition Authorizations > Select the Full Auth for All Requesters option and click Ok and Save.
2) Click Create Requisition tile.
3) Under Requisition Defaults, click the Requester Lookup icon.
4) Expand the Search Criteria and you can search for additional requesters by Requester ID and Requester Name.
5) If you de-select the "Full Auth for All Requesters" option under Requisition Authorizations and save.
6) The requester is not able to search by requester name under the Requester Lookup icon. The requester should be able to lookup other requesters by the requester name field regardless if the Full Auth for All Requesters checkbox is selected or not selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document