ETL92: Timesheet Fluid Error When Switching From Punch To Elapsed Time Sheet
(Doc ID 2610337.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when Manager/Time Reporter is reporting time for group of employees that includes both punch and elapsed time reporters, the following peoplecode error is triggered when time is entered and submitted for Punch time Reporter then the next employee in the list is an elapsed Time Reporter.
Class Record: assumed property ELP_TR_TMPLT_ID is not a valid field name.
FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.TL_TR_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:GetTREDetails PCPC:47472 Statement:535
Called from:FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.TL_TR_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:ManageTimeElementsByRow Statement:609
Called from:TL_TR_PUNCH_WRK.EMPLID.RowInit Statement:32
The specified object property is assumed to be a field name, but the field is not found in the current object.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error, and correct the program.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login to delivered demo as BLOCHERTY
2. Navigate to MSS Home Page > Team Time > Enter Time - Click on Get Employees
3. Scroll down to Click on Employee Kyau Albert
4. Click 3 times on Next (top right corner)
5. Enter/Change Time > Submit on the Punch timsheet.
6. Click Next to until u=you get to the next elapsed Timesheet. Note: Above PC error is triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document