EGL9.2: A Non-Functional 'Back' Button Displays When Open Fluid WorkCenter in a New Window
(Doc ID 2610594.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid WorkCenter has non-functional 'Back' button when opening in a new window.
This is an issue across all Fluid WorkCenters.
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Portal Utilities > Navigation Collection and click Search button.
2. Click Payables – Edit link.
Click Accounts Payable WorkCenter link
And, click Edit Link button.
Note that Menu Item = EP_AP_WORKCENTER for corresponding classic WorkCenter.
Since issue is with Fluid WorkCenter, we need to add an Accounts Payable WorkCenter in Fluid.
3. Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Portal Utilities > Navigation Collections
4. Click Payables – Edit link.
Click Add Link button.
5. For Menu Item field, click prompt to look up for value in Fluid.
6. Click Fluid Structure Content…
Accounts Payable WorkCenter.
* This then populates the AP WorkCenter Fluid menu item.
7. Note to select ‘Open a new window’ option.
8. Log out and log back in and click Accounts Payable tile.
9. Then, the Accounts Payable WorkCenter pagelet in Fluid becomes available.
Accounts Payable WorkCenter opens up.
Click Back button at the upper left hand corner, but it did not do anything (non-functional).
*** Same issue happens in GL WorkCenter and other workcenters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document