EAP: India GST - Incorrect Budget Expense for GST Applicable Third Party Voucher
(Doc ID 2610789.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The process to remit GST reverse charge to the GST authority is by using a Third Party Voucher, copied from the Regular Voucher that contains the reverse charge-applicable item. However, upon checking in Commitment Control,
the GST amounts were sent from both the Regular Voucher as well as the ThirdParty Voucher, which results to double-posting of the GST amount in Commitment Control.
1) Enable Commitment Control.
2) Create a Reverse Charge GST applicable Voucher.
3) Budget Check the Voucher.
4) Create a Third Party Voucher for paying the GST amount.
5) Budget Check the Third Party Voucher.
- GST amount is booked twice in budget.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document