E-QR: Columns Are Not in Order when Data is Published From RSS Feed.
(Doc ID 2610795.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After implementing RSS feed using Peoplesoft PS Query based, PS query data not displayed in tabular format with columns arranged.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Open any Delivered PS Query in Query Manager. Navigation: Reporting Tools > Query >Query Manager
2) Click Edit
3) Click Publish as RSS Feed
4) Enter feed publishing details
5) Enter Feed Advance options as "Multiple Rows in One Feed"
6) Click Publish
7) Take Link for RSS Feed; Add this URL to Outlook under RSS Feed section ; by clicking Add new RSS Feed
8) Feed gets added in outlook; Post entering Peoplesoft Login credentials
9) When feed is published to Outlook ; i.e. based on PS Query Manager
10) The details in Outlook are not arranged in column wise
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document