EAR9.2:Partial Unpost Payment Functionality Is Not Working when Reviewing the Unpost Items
(Doc ID 2610803.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Partial unpost functionality with triggering ARUPDATE job after clicking the "Review Unpost Now" button on "Worksheet Action" tab, application is unposting all the previous payments and not applying the payments to new items selected on Partial Unpost Worksheet Application page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create new item of 200.00 USD;
- Create a new deposit for item just created as of 100.00 USD;
- Apply payment;
- Post the payment;
- View item activity;
- Unpost the payment using partial unpost link and deselect previous item created and select a different item (100.00 USD);
- Navigate to 'Worksheet Action' tab;
- Set action as 'Batch Standard';
- Click on Review Unpost Now button;
- Run ARUPDATE;
- Check item activity page for corresponding items if balances were updated - For first item created, payment was unposted as expected. However, for the different item selected (from step 6), payment was not applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document