ESS View Request History Displays Duplicate Data When The Absence Request Has Been Canceled
(Doc ID 2611127.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Employee Self Service
Duplicate records of “Canceled Absence Request” in final step of Request Absence Workflow
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) The employee requests absence from “Employee Self-Service>Time>Request Absence tile”
2) The request gets routed to multiple approvers who are assigned AM administrator role
3) One of the approvers approves the request to end the process
4) The employee can view “Request History” from “Employee Self-Service>Time>View Request tile” and all the records are correct.
5) Then the employee requests cancellation of the absence from “Employee Self-Service>Time>Cancel Absences tile”
6) The request of cancellation gets routed to approvers
7) The request history seemed correct this time.
8) One of the approvers approved the request of cancellation to end the process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document