Merged Applicants Receive Error message 'You have already attached a resume with the same title on either a previous submitted or Unsubmitted job application'.
(Doc ID 2611150.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Merged Applicants Receive an Error Message When Using an Existing Identically-Named Resume
You have already attached a resume with the same title on either a previous submitted or Unsubmitted job application.
Please change the title of this current resume that you are trying to attach.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply for a job as applicant
2. Take note of the resume name
3. Submit the application as Source ID applicant
4. Find another applicant
5. Change First Name, Last Name, Phone to Source ID applicants’ data
6. Verify that both applicant IDs have same First Name, Last Name and phone
7. Run merge process
8. Put appropriate applicants as Source and Target
9. Run merge process
10. Then archive afterwards
11. Login as Target applicant
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document