EAP: Accessibility – FMS - Supplier Portal– Tables Are Missing Column Headers - Sitewide
(Doc ID 2611401.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All the elements and elements with role=column header/row header must have data cells they describe so that the user can read it.
1. All table cells marked up as headings have descriptive headings and are read to the user.
1. Empty table headers and cells are not announced to the user.
2. The “Details” header can be seen in the code, but it is not displaying in the table.
1. Enable screen reader
2. Select the Employee Self Service dropdown -> Payables Operations option -> Accounts Payable tile -> My Vouchers dropdown -> Add/View Vouchers link -> Find an Existing Value tab - Input the following data:
a. Business Unit: “US001”
b. Voucher ID: TRNET04
3. Select the Related Documents tab
4. Empty table headers and cells are not announced to the user.
The “Details” header can be seen in the code, but it is not displaying in the table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document