ECM: Treasury Wire Template & Wire Payments Issue For Approvers With Read-only Access To Templates Pages
(Doc ID 2611404.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Treasury Wire Templates & Wire Payments issue for App rovers with read-only access to Templates & Payment entry pages. When approver approves from the Template approval page and clicks on the Template ID link that takes to Template entry page/component as expected. Approver has read-only access to entry page but when access the "Destination" tab and click on the "Addenda" link so they can see the values with read-only but when they click OK on the "Addenda page and click "Apply" or "OK" button on the Destination page, this action is "Saving" the page even without changing anything/Read-only mode. Click on OK on the entry page that takes to Approval page but this approved template changing to "Pending". Same issue is happening for Wire Payments. This is also causing Audit issues.
Approver role users have Read-only access to Wire Templates entry page but when they click on “Apply” or “OK” buttons, page is saving and wiping out the approval/treating as a change happened even though there is no change.
Below is the scenario to replicate the issue:
1) Preparer creates a Wire Template with full access to and save
2) Approver logs into PS to approve the template
3) Approve it.
4) Click on the Template link
5) Now click on “Apply” and “OK”
6) Now the page is saved and changed the status of the Template to “Pending” even though there is no real change. Or if the approver has read-only access to template entry page/component the page is saved and template status is changing from “Approved” status to “Pending”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document