ECM: Position Source Record Issues For Position Field Type Category
(Doc ID 2611422.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The delivered Manual Entry Position Source has the wrong alias assigned to the field POS_CATEGORY. This Alias is configured with a record prompt of POS_GEN_ENT_VW but no field name is indicated.
1. Cash Management > Cash Forecast > Define Cash Forecast > Position Source - Search for position id MANUAL_POSN_ENT -
2. For the field name POS_CATEGORY - the Alias Name is Category
3. Now click on the pencil icon
4. The prompt record is POS_GEN_ENT_VW
5. Click on the Magnifying glass for field name and search for the field name POS_CATEGORY. This field does not exist in the POS_GEN_ENT_VW record
6. When add a selection criteria for the position source,receive an error.
7.When navigate and add the field POS_CATEGORY in the Field Name under the record prompt, receive a message the field does not exist, yet it does.
Prompt table POS_GEN_ENT_VW has no key fields. (4,5)
The current page field has a specified prompt table, but the table has no keys defined that can be used to select the prompt value.
Use data designed for the prompt table to specify which field is to be used as a key.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document