Add Applicant To List Has Performance Issue When Applicant List Has Over 12000 Records
(Doc ID 2611490.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user adds an applicant to an applicant list, the system spins. <Bug 27539404> has already been applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Recruiting> “SEARCH APPLICANTS”
2. Enters an applicant ID
3. When applicant row is displayed, clicks the “ACTIONS” link at the end:
4. 'Chooses “Add Applicant to List”
5. Chooses the list and this is where it can take up to 5 minutes to display the list results.
6. List contains 12000 rows.
7. Takes up to 5 – 7 minutes for the row to be added and the list displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document