Order EU VAT Country Registration ID does not Default for Electronics Service Type
(Doc ID 2612007.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order EU VAT country registration ID does not default for electronics service type.
Steps to Reproduce issue.
1. Order business unit is configured with European Country VAT Entity
2. Enter VAT ID for European Coutry
3. Add sales order for order business unit and European Country sold to.
4. Check vat information a Up Financials/Supply Chain, then select Common Definitions, the
5. Setup Financials/Supply Chain, then select Common Definitions, then select VAT and Intrastat, then select Value Added Tax, then select Service VAT Treatment Defaults
5. Add sales order for order business unit and European Country sold to.
6. VAT registration id is nor
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document