Warning Message is Not Prompted While Saving Course Block Without Class Number.
(Doc ID 2612140.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions Release 9.0, when a user attempts to change the information in an existing course block, user can save it without a class number. Following message error when running block enroll merge process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > BlockEnrollment > Create Class Block
2. Create a Course Block and Save.
3. Change the Action of the Block to ‘Drop’. Note that ‘Class Nbr’ is now empty.
4. Click Save
5. Search again for the Class Block:
6. Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > BlockEnrollment > Block Enroll Merge
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document