Cannot Save Electronic Signature Setup as the Verify Password Fails
(Doc ID 2612712.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to setup a DocuSign Electronic Signature Account Setup. User is unable to verify the password because the system says the password and confirm password field don't match.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Electronic signature setup
2. Enter username and password
3. Make sure the password is 13 characters.
4. When clicked on Verify password it fails.
5. If the password is 9 or less than 9 characters no issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document