E-COMP: Error After Clicking 'Details' While Using Compare Review in PUM - 'Fetching array element 0: index is not in range 1 to 3. PTUNI_REVIEW.MOCmpRpt.PCodeCmpRpt.OnExecute'
(Doc ID 2612888.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Note: The Compare Review is only available if the target database is on PeopleTools 8.57
In PeopleTools 8.57, when users navigates to PIA > Main Menu > Peopletools > Lifecycle Tools > Migrate Data > Compare Review and select the Object Type and Component, the following error occurs after clicking on 'details'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into the PUM's PIA.
2. Navigate to PeopleTools-> Lifecycle Management -> Migrate Data -> Compare review.
3. Select the Review name (The review name is the same as the name of the change package by default).
4. Under the Compare Review Workbench, chose an Object Type and then select the Component (ex. Component Record Peoplecode).
5. Click on the 'Details' link.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document