Docusign Reassign Adds External User As Internal Contact in PeopleSoft
(Doc ID 2612973.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an external user uses DocuSign's reassign, it will reassign to the new
signer but PeopleSoft records the new signer as an internal contact without
the signing order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a document for a purchase order contract
2. Add internal signer- sign order 2
3. Add external signer - sign order 1
2. Submit for e-signature
5. Open the document received through email and assign another signer
6. submit it.
7. Go to document and check External signer- setup looks as expected.
8. The new external signer is added in the internal signer and no signed order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document