EAM: DIST_LN Entries For A Group Asset Not Created For Multiple Books
(Doc ID 2613476.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Group Asset, accounting entries are being generated for one book but not for multiple books. All books are accounting entry generating books as defined on the Asset Management Business Unit component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a group asset with 2 accounting entry generating books.
2) Add 2 Group Member Assets.
3) Consolidate the Group Asset.
4) Depreciate the Group Asset.
5) Create accounting entries for each Group Asset book.
Please refer to replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document