No Matching Values Found Message on Search Page for Note Category User Access Component.
(Doc ID 2613594.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access the note category user access components, the search page fails to pull up the record with the message that "no matching values were found".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Setup SACR > Product Related > Academic Advisement > Note Category Table
2. Add / Search Note Category
3. Click on Access Control Tab
4. Select Type= Permission List or Role
5. Select Access Control and Save
6. Add Note Subcategory Table
7. Navigate to Main Menu > Setup SACR > Product Related > Academic Advisement > Note Category User Access
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document