EGL: Journal Generator Processed Voucher Accounting Entries for November Into Journals That Posted To October
(Doc ID 2613620.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Journal Generator processed voucher accounting entries for November into journals that posted to October - how to fix?
Steps to replicate:
1. Period 1 (Oct 1 - 31, 2019) is open in GL
2. Period 2 (Nov 1 - 30, 2019) is open in AP
3. Create and post vouchers in AP with transaction date Nov 1, 2019
4. Define Journal Date as 'Accounting Date on Transaction', and Alternate Journal Date as 'End Date - From Period' in GL (which is 10/31/2019), on Journal Generator Template ACCRUAL
5. Define the Generate Journal Request with the following parameters:
SetId: SHARE, Accounting Defn: APDEFN
Appl BU: US001, Template: ACCRUAL
From Date Option: Specify Date: 10/01/2019
To Date Option: Specify Date: 10/31/2019
6. Run the journal generator process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document