EGL9.1: Journal Generator (FS_JGEN) Fails With "SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint" at Step FS_JGEN_OUTJ.JrnlLine.iJrnlLn When Run for Similar Subsystem Data For Different Accounting Date Are Processed in Single Request
(Doc ID 2613673.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Journal Generator fails with unique constraint error at step FS_JGEN_OUTJ.JrnlLine.iJrnlLn for similar Subsystem Data for different accounting date. Example: Two voucher's having similar accounting entries on 2 different dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up ledger group with at least one translation ledger
2. In installation option select 'Multibook Entries for Subsystem' checkbox
3. In Journal generator template selected few Accounts to be summarized as 'Retain Detail' as primary summarization option and rest as 'Summarize to All Chartfields'
4. Add 2 vouchers with exact similar details (same amounts also) But different Accounting dates. Post those.
5. Run Journal generator to generate journals for both of these vouchers in batch
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document