ECM: Chartfields Entered During Bank Transfer Are Not Inherited On To The Accounting Entry
(Doc ID 2613752.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Chartfields entered during bank transfer are not inherited on to the accounting entry
The external bank transfer is entered with chartfield values but the related accounting entry is created without the corresponding chartfield values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Bank transfer in Cash Management- click chartfield link and update few fields with values
2. Select bank transfer via settlement
3. Approve bank transfer via Settlement manager
4. Dispatch payment via financial gateway
5. Run Automated accounting
6. Review entries - chartfields from step 1 are not populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document